Our marketing foundation began with a targeted approach to help with their overall communication to their customers and to potential new clients.
New branding, logo, overall aesthetic facelift
Complete website redesign
Increase social media presence
Through our strategy sessions with the client and creative design, we transformed their existing brand and modernized it to better reflect who they were as individuals and as a company. Their passion and creativity in their work was front and centre in their new branding, which in an instant made them stand out as a different kind of construction company.
We achieved this through targeted campaigns:
Affordable Housing Initiative:
- Produced video case studies of their work for use on their website and for social media promotion;
- BC Housing
Business Development Toolkit:
- Created a digital campaign strategy to broaden their reach through targeted social media campaigns, educational white papers, case studies, and videos
- Storytelling through their new website reinforcing the positivity and change resulting from Nomodic’s work with communities in North America
- Highlighting new project work and the process by which they work with clients, distributors, and vendors from the beginning to ensure cost certainty and time certainty
- Highlighted their process through interactive case studies, infographics, and website content
Digital Marketing Campaign:
- Increased their presence digitally, with targeted advertising strategies that captured Nomodic’s innovative solutions
Taken together with the improved website user experience and a healthy library of case studies and material, we helped Nomodic establish a marketing foundation that served to inform their audience about the value of their services and expertise, showcased their industry-leading initiatives in affordable housing, and highlighted their growth across North America.