We are growing and that means it’s time to hire a Digital Marketing Advisor to help us move forward.
WHO YOU ARE
Are you a confident and experienced digital marketing professional with a genuine interest in driving paid and organic digital marketing strategies? If you love developing strategy and overseeing the execution as part of a highly skilled writing and creative team, then read on!
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Advisor with strong social media and digital marketing experience to join our team. This position is best suited for a marketer with a deep abiding love for creating and managing the master plan for our client’s digital platforms. You see the natural connections between each platform, can translate marketing strategy into a digital strategy that can drive engagement, based on sound analytics and industry best practices. You also understand how the different platforms are connected and can support each other, regardless of strategy or client. Optimizing our client’s platforms for SEO is second nature to you.
At Forward Level, “good enough” isn’t good enough and you wholeheartedly agree with this vision, which is shared by our like-minded and supportive team. We love seeing the look on our clients’ faces when we exceed their expectations. You will work on diverse tasks in a fast-paced, energetic team environment and be continuously challenged to develop your skills and knowledge.
If you are interested in working with clients to deploy results-driven marketing campaigns that optimize engagement, then you may be exactly who we are looking for. To be the ideal candidate, you must be an awesome person first and foremost, have demonstrated experience, be able to work independently, and be able to have fun, but inherently know when it’s time to get shit done.
If your pulse quickened while reading this because you know that at Forward Level, you will have a career not a job, then you may be exactly who we are looking for!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A key player on the Marketing team at Forward Level, the Digital Marketing Advisor works with clients across several industries. Specifically:
- Meeting with clients and helping translate marketing strategy into a digital strategy.
- Planning, managing, and executing digital marketing and social media strategies (paid and organic).
- Setting up clients’ social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Business listing, Yelp, etc., working closely with our Creative team to integrate graphics.
- Planning and executing paid digital marketing campaigns and managing associated budgets (Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn Sponsored content, etc.)
- Testing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns against set KPIs to achieve maximum ROI for clients.
- Analyzing and reporting on digital channels and campaigns, including Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics, LinkedIn analytics, and Google Analytics.
- Managing all internal and external queries/issues on digital media accounts. Liaising directly with clients and act as ‘go-to’ advisor
- Project managing the timely and cost effective execution of various projects, and taking a proactive approach to daily tasks and client communications.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 5+ year experience creating and executing digital marketing strategies for clients
- High attention to detail.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to develop digital/social strategy.
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp and SproutSocial.
- A post-secondary degree in Marketing.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in digital and/or social media marketing
- Knowledge and experience using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Sponsored Content, and associated Insight/Analytic tools considered an asset
- High attention to detail. (So important we list it twice)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills; must be able to handle a fast-paced work environment with multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- A proactive, problem solving, and energetic attitude.
- A creative mind with big ideas – we love (and expect) them!
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional, courteous manner.
- Experience working with graphic/web designers considered an asset.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of social and digital media campaigns.
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Closing Date: August 22, 2017
Please apply via email at email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, and any other awesome things about yourself we should know. Please reference the job title in the subject line. Be creative. Think big.
No agency inquiries please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.