- Develop, manage, and amplify high-performing client brands and campaigns.
- Build and execute client brand messaging strategies that:
- Fulfill a purpose
- Connect with audiences
- Get noticed
- Understand the market better than the competition
- Provide value
- Span marketing channels
- Move our clients’ goals forward
- Turn client needs into high-performing marketing campaigns that influence predictable audience interactions
- Lead and leverage multi-disciplinary marketing teams to move client brands forward
Role and Responsibilities
Brand Development and Management
- As guardian of our client brands, curate and uphold strong brand foundations
- With a 2.0 level of brand management knowledge and experience, research, develop and manage the brand architecture, messaging, and value, from start to finish, for our clients
- Understand audiences and market trends and apply knowledge to build brands and brand experiences that our client audiences – and competitors – never saw coming
- Work together with creative designers, copywriters, and digital teams to manage and apply a focused, simple, and clear, consistent brand narrative across touch-points
- Effectively build, manage, measure, and report campaign performance. Actively contribute to the advancements of our client brands
- Design and strengthen data-driven B2B and B2C marketing campaigns that:
- Create a bridge between our clients’ product/service offering and what their audience(s) care about
- Amplify content across too many channels to fit on one page
- Spur purposeful engagement and conversations between our clients and their stakeholders. Provoke a series of audience relevant decision points and influence predictable outcomes
- Curate and manage client brand assets
- Operationalize end-to-end campaigns across business lines. Ensure that brand interactions deliver timely and consistent brand value
- Liaison with a broad network of external clients to champion the development and execution of marketing brands and campaigns that align with an overarching marketing strategy
- Lead and harness the power of integrated marketing teams of brand, digital, content, design, and production specialists to build powerful client brands and campaigns
- Always deliver. Gather resources, escalate if need be, do menial tasks, and otherwise see that projects get done. Share your contagious passion and energy.
- Embrace our Core Value of “Having Your Tribe’s Back” and living our daily action of “Extreme Ownership” every damn day. This isn’t your usual nine-to-five, and your attendance at events, or putting in those extra hours to knock a project out of the park are key for success in this role.
Research and Analysis
- Research our client’s business and through simplification (less = more) define and reinforce the truths of our clients’ brands
- Understand research data, without falling victim to ‘data addiction’ or overwhelm. Know how to simplify, share, and apply it
- Measure and analyze marketing performance. Toss out the vanity data and make a strong connection between our clients’ business goals and key information – and use it to build and manage brands and campaigns effectively
- Manage multiple projects and teams and ensure milestones and project deadlines are met
- Provide clients and team with exceptional experiences
- Uphold data accuracy and quality standards by proofreading and editing like a champion!
Requirements and Skills
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, communications, or public relations
- Minimum 10-years of experience building, managing, implementing and measuring B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
- Experience working in an advertising or PR agency, marketing firm, a regional sales and marketing business, or an entrepreneurial environment is preferred
- Above average writing, editing, and personal communication skills
- A strong history of taking an analytic approach to marketing research
- A driven and self-motivated, creative, and big-picture thinker
- A planner and activator who is a proven problem solver
- Must be confident working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment with responsibility for multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
- Above all, maintains a consistent commitment to win-win opportunities and outcomes with every interaction
- Proven applied experience in brand development and brand management
- One or more of the following certifications or designations:
- Accredited Business Communicator (ABC);
- Communication Management Professional, (CMP);
- Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP);
- Accredited in Public Relations (APR);
- Certified Marketing Management Professional (CMMP)
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume. Please reference the job title in the subject line. Be creative. Think big.
No agency inquiries, please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Forward Level is...
“ Forward Level is like working with family. The expectations are always super high, but everyone comes in ready to raise their game every day. We all believe in the work. Nobody here is afraid to push one another to be better because we know we always have each other's back. ”
Tyler Engström, Brand Content Coordinator