What does it mean to be a digital marketing specialist? For us it's simple, and if it's simple for you maybe you think a little like this:
You believe the most effective marketing outcomes are a result of 80% planning and 20% implementing the solution. When creating and implementing online marketing campaigns for your client, you don’t bat an eye. Your clients' brands are second nature to you, because of your deep understanding and relationship with their brand.
But it doesn’t stop there. You know that implementing best practices for audience creation and management, automation and analytics, optimizing digital marketing, and conversion rates is not a one size fits all. Each client has their own target audience needs and unique brand objectives, so you evaluate the impact for each scenario.
Vanity metrics? No, thank you. Your approach is about analytics reports that raise opportunities to boost web presence and increase the number of leads for your client. Your clients just sent you a "Thank you" text… in ALL CAPS, because you are the reason their quality control processes are top notch and executed just so.
You know what also gets you going? Being at the forefront of seeking new and innovative ways to leverage digital technology, identifying new opportunities for your clients. You are critical in the continuous improvement of your clients’ end-to-end digital journey.
You effortlessly streamline content and assets and show your clients their return on investment. But that’s not why you want to be part of a team… You landed on this job ad because this is your chance to lead and collaborate with game-changing and high-performing individuals.
At Forward Level, “good enough” isn’t good enough and you wholeheartedly agree with this vision. We love seeing the look on our clients’ faces when we exceed their expectations. You are ready to work on diverse projects in a fast-paced, energetic team environment. You want to be challenged and to further develop your skills and knowledge.
Requirements and skills
- Post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, business or a related field.
- A minimum of 7-years of experience in digital marketing is preferred.
- 5+ years digital, email and social media engagement experience including both B2B and B2C environments, and copywriting for both long and short form.
- Experienced working in a consultative client-focused environment.
- A high-level thinker who also has a penchant for details, data, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills; must be confident working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment with multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- A proactive mindset and an energetic attitude. A natural problem solver with high attention to detail.
- Above all, a consistent commitment to win-win opportunities and outcomes with every internal and external colleague and client interaction.
- Skill and assets that will differentiate you:
- Experience using A/B testing, heat mapping, Google Analytics, and marketing automation reporting tools to increase the performance of digital assets.
- Applied knowledge of SEO/SEM
- HTML and CSS and design skills, and experience developing landing pages and email campaigns.
Please apply via email at email@example.com with a cover letter, resume. Please reference the job title in the subject line. Be creative. Think big.
No agency inquiries, please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Forward Level is...
“ Forward Level is like working with family. The expectations are always super high, but everyone comes in ready to raise their game every day. We all believe in the work. Nobody here is afraid to push one another to be better because we know we always have each other's back. ”
Tyler Engström, Brand Content Coordinator