As a Graphic Designer, you have a knack for taking words, photos, and illustrations and turning them into cohesive and refined visual content that speaks to people. You’re the type of person who thrives on problem-solving, is inspired by thoughtful creative, and embraces the key role it plays in forming connections between brands and their audiences. Design isn’t just a job to you; it’s an experience you get to wake up to every day.
Forward Level is currently looking for an accomplished Graphic Designer to join our tight-knit team that loves what they do, gets shit done, and constantly finds ways to do it better. We’re all about forming genuine connections, giving back to our community, and moving our clients forward.
So, you think you’re a fit? Then what are you waiting for?
What you’ll do:
- Create on-brand concepts that inspire, inform, and engage client audiences.
- Layout and production design for print and digital.
- Develop seamless visual brand experiences across brand channels.
- Develop creative ideas that show tremendous attention to detail and innovation.
- Plan concepts by studying relevant brand information and materials and design inspiration.
- Attend briefing and status meetings, interact with account leads, creative director, project teams, and project manager, and present concepts and communicate project progress.
- Prepare pre-production materials and check-proofs and outputs.
- Contribute to the development of cohesive visual campaigns that support client marketing brand strategies and marketing goals.
- Support the creative lead and multi-disciplinary project teams throughout the development and implementations of visual brand campaigns.
- Always deliver with the same positive energy, whether it’s working on portfolio-defining projects or the smallest day-to-day tasks.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure milestones and project deadlines are met.
- Provide clients and teams with exceptional experiences.
- Uphold data accuracy and quality standards by proofreading and editing.
- Proactively research internal and external self-development opportunities.
- Work with the leadership team on an ongoing career path development plan.
What you bring:
- Post-secondary education in design.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in print and digital marketing.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Experience working in a consultative client-focused environment.
- Experience building end-to-end campaigns based on a set of visual and brand standards.
- High-level thinking who also has a penchant for details, data, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills; must be confident working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment with multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- Natural problem solving ability with high attention to detail, paired with a proactive mindset and an energetic attitude.
- A consistent commitment to win-win opportunities and outcomes with every internal and external colleague and client interaction.
- The ability to work under leadership, as well as lead smaller projects and campaigns.
Please apply via email at email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, a link to your portfolio or supply a PDF with 3-5 current work samples. Please reference the job title in the subject line. Be creative. Think big.
No agency inquiries, please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Forward Level is...
“ Forward Level is like working with family. The expectations are always super high, but everyone comes in ready to raise their game every day. We all believe in the work. Nobody here is afraid to push one another to be better because we know we always have each other's back. ”
Tyler Engström, Brand Content Coordinator