At Forward Level, “good enough” isn’t good enough, and you wholeheartedly agree with this vision. We love seeing the look on our clients’ faces when we exceed their expectations. The person we are looking for can work on diverse projects in a fast-paced and energetic team environment. They also want to be challenged and to further develop their skills and knowledge.
- Tell compelling stories so that our partners never lack an audience
- Write content that makes our partners brand real and relevant to the people they depend on for business success
- Make even the most mundane topic into something engaging
- Contribute to marketing campaigns that move our partner’s brand and business forward
- Actively contribute to the development, application, and evolution of the unique qualities that define our client partner brands
- Articulate the specific criteria that will determine our client partner’s unique brand voice
- Consistently apply our client partner’s brand voice across all content
- Consistently apply brand messaging across all campaigns and marketing channels
- Conduct interviews and research business topics that inform content and add value to our client partners and their target audiences, to advance their brand and business goals
- Use B2B or B2C storytelling to communicate partner brand messages and create experiences that affect how audiences feel, think, and interact with partner brands
- Write fresh, engaging, and informative content for client partner brochure, website, social, email, blogs, advertising, displays, articles, infographics, thought leadership information, whitepapers, case studies, etc. Customize writing to specific marketing channel writing styles
- Apply an understanding of each of our client partner audience frustration and pain points as a point of entry to campaign messaging
- Write to provoke audience relevant decision points and influence predictable outcomes
- Curate content throughout end-to-end campaigns for message alignment
- Consistently write concise and simple copy
- Optimize content for SEO
- Provide innovation and creativity in the form of continuous improvement in writing and campaign creation
- Manage multiple projects and meet or exceed deadlines
- Provide partners and team with exceptional experiences
- Proofread and edit like a champion!
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE
- Post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, business or a related field
- 3 - 5 years of marketing research and content creation expereince. You may have been referred to as a “Market Research Coordinator”, “Content Coordinator”, or “Writer” in the recent past
- You already caught my spelling mistake above
- Bonus points for you, if you have previous agency experience
- We’re talking “able to start a fire with office supplies” resourceful
- High-functioning intermediate team player who is ready to hit the ground running
- A f*cking great writer
Please apply via email at email@example.com with a cover letter, resume. Please reference the job title in the subject line. Be creative. Think big.
No agency inquiries, please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Forward Level is...
“ Forward Level is like working with family. The expectations are always super high, but everyone comes in ready to raise their game every day. We all believe in the work. Nobody here is afraid to push one another to be better because we know we always have each other's back. ”
Tyler Engström, Brand Content Coordinator