Position | Full-time permanent
Location | Calgary, Alberta
Direct report | FLM Partners
WHO YOU ARE
When your friends describe you, it usually starts with “they’re so organized.” Whether it’s colour coordinating your personal files, finding new ways to simplify processes, or having a pantry that is the envy of any major restaurant, you find complete joy in organization, efficiency, and helping others.
It all started at an early age… In school, you discovered the amazing world of Post-It notes, coloured pens, and file folders. You had notebooks for each subject, never missed a deadline or an assignment, and lived by your daytimer. When you go to a friend’s house or office and it’s in a state of disarray, you can’t help but find yourself volunteering to organize the space for them, because in your mind, “how can you possibly live/work this way?”
In a perfect day at Forward Level, you will have the opportunity to put your organizational skills to work, managing multiple schedules so everything moves forward like a well-oiled machine. You keep our team caffeinated, motivated, and ensure they never miss a deadline. You also offer to lend a hand when needed to support our team and clients. You have access to unlimited sticky notes, file folders, markers, and whatever tools you need to kick our asses into shape.
Some may describe you as “a little obsessive about organization”… and that’s just fine in our books. You’re exactly who we are looking for!
WHAT YOU DO
Increase the productivity and efficiency of our team. As the glue holding us together, you will provide administrative support to both of the partners of the firm and manage the office administration function for Forward Level, including:
- Proactively managing the schedules and commitments of the Partners
- Handling the planning and execution of events, meetings and presentations
- Preparing and distributing materials for client and business meetings, reports, documentation, correspondence, and research as required
- Coordinating travel as required, including but not limited to hotel, flights, and car rentals
- Monitoring and responding to correspondence, telephone and email inquiries
- Attending meetings and documenting action items for follow up
- Updating and maintaining records and contact information; compiling and verifying information
- Filing, copying, data entry, and tracking and submitting expenses
- Performing other related duties and projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma in a related field and 2-5 years of directly related experience
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive self-starter with a sense of accountability and the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and build effective relationships
- Strong organizational, research and problem solving skills
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
- Working knowledge of WordPress is considered an asset
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to observe and anticipate others needs
Please apply via email at: email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
No agency or telephone/email inquiries please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.